Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mr. Wonderful Video


I'm still playing around mixing DVD video with music, and I finished putting together my second You Tuber in this vein, featuring my favorite classic and modern male movie star (Mr. Newman bridges the gap, IMO). Click here to watch my tribute to a mega-talent, entrepreneur, and all-around good guy, via the sultry tones of Sarah Vaughan and clips from Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, The Long Hot Summer, The Hustler, Sweet Bird of Youth, Hud, The Verdict, and several others. The video quality looks better than in my first attempt. Not sure why, but I'll take it.

2 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Sally Belle said...

Sadly, Mr.Newman has left the building.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Vertigo's Psycho said...

What a rich, rewarding life and career. Make that careers. Rest in peace, dear Mr. Newman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home