Thursday, October 11, 2007

"Hooked on a Beauty" Video

Although I've had no blogging profile for awhile now, I was doing something related to my love of classic movies during the last couple of months. Here's the result:



I posted the video on YouTube over here, too. In both uploaded videos, the music is a little out of synch with the photos (I think the music and pictures are more in synch in the original movie I have on my computer). The uploaded versions are still fairly close to what I was going after- just not exactly right. I still had quite a bit of fun working on this, and I'm planning to make a "male version" (using Paul Newman, Clark Gable, etc.) following the same idea, but I'm not sure what song to use. I want something upbeat with a girl singer, and I'm leaning towards "I Will Follow Him," but I haven't decided for sure. Guess I'll start looking for pictures to use, and take it from there.

P.S. I went back and re-edited my blog video to add a photo of the great Deborah Kerr, who just passed away on October 16th. I had her in mind at one point while I was looking for pictures to use in the video, but somehow I managed to leave her out. Shame on me.

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger NATHANIEL R said...

love it!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger dipali sharma said...

You can promote your company by including as several facebook likes as you can, as people constantly seek brands and products that have great deal of sort on facebook. buying usa facebook likes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home